5 Fun Purim Projects
Purim is the perfect opportunity to try out new ways to engage your students: arts and crafts for mishloach manot, service learning projects for matanot l’evyonim, and helping your students practice storytelling. Here are five inspired ideas to get you started!
1. Learn how Rabbi Yoni Fein at the Moriah School used blended learning to help 90% of his students learn the Megillah in just a few days before Purim.
2. Try a new service learning project - this one, based on Lirdof Tzedek (to pursue justice), asks 8th graders to decide where they want to volunteer in connection to their units of study.
3. Try out one of these 101 creative Ideas to combine arts and crafts projects with your Mishloach Manot.
4. Enjoy these 8 cute, printable Purim masks to decorate with your kids!
5. Listen to these bashful Kindergarteners at Lander Grinspoon Academy as they show you how to tell the story of Purim in a captivating way:
Tamar Skolnick, former Project Manager, Digital Marketing at The Jewish Education Project.