What We’ve Learned about the Process of Innovation, Adaptation and Change
INNOVATION AND MODELS: PART A | PART B | PART C | PART D
Part B includes evaluation reports and our High Five video, documenting what we know about Innovation and Adaptation and how it shapes and informs our work.
How do we know what works? Data, reflection, and assessment are essential and integrated into our work with new educational models. If you have not already viewed it in Part A, we invite you to watch The High Five video (linked below) which we created early in our process to help introduce congregations to what innovative education looks like. This is followed by four reports which will give you a greater understanding of the process and impact of innovation, adaptation, and change.
- The High Five: Jewish Learning That Captures The Whole Person: The High Five video tells a story of innovation and success. It shows Jewish education that matters for 21st century learners.
- Spreading and Sustaining Innovating in Congregational Education: Accomplishments and Lessons Learned:This report represents nearly five years of data collection, analysis, and reflection around the educational experiences of children and families in congregational education programs.
- The Impact of New Models of Congregational Jewish Education: This study worked with 12 congregations to identify the impact and the perceived value of new innovative models of Jewish education, through parent focus groups and one‐to‐one interviews.
- Creating High Impact Jewish Learning | The Congregational Benchmarking Report: This report was designed to help your congregation use data to advance innovative Jewish education that makes a positive difference in the lives of learners in the 21st century.
- The ROSOV Report | Assessing the Implementation of the Design Principles of 21st Century Whole Person Learning in Jewish Congregational Settings: Alternative Models are Worth It: This report created over a five year span indicates proof that Alternative Models enable learners to experience 21st century learning more than traditional Hebrew Schools.